Thursday 26 February 2009

Lambs and Secrets

this is a print from etsy shop SaintKitten
what a cute lamb lamb




Well hello there. I don't know where the time has gone but the last few weeks have just flown by. I haven't had time to do anything fun at all lately. It's all work. Doggy has barely had a proper walk this week. I can't think of anything interesting to report except there are 2 little baby sheep that were born on monday in the village and I got to pet them when they were only a few hours old. Oh My GOD! They were so small and shakey and cute. And something else that I have been keeping a secret since january because it's taken some time to come to terms with...Potatoes is a boy! I suppose this is a good time to alert everyone since I'm on the topic of sheep. Potatoes mama, the lady with all the rescues animals, told me his history and I think I was so traumatised that he was a boy I just couldn't think of an easy way to report it here.

Basically the reason that Potatoes is so tiny is that his mama had no milk when he was born and he refused to be bottle fed. And the little guy gets sick a lot too. Isn't Potatoes the nicest sheep in the world? I've barely seen Potatoes lately, he's been moved to a field full of sheep and he looks so much more happy.

No comments: