Friday 17 June 2011

High Five

Okay okay okay okay. I can barely contain myself because I feel like I have been holding a secret for a very long time. I am going to be doing a Public Space Installation for the 2012 Come Up To My Room event at the Gladstone Hotel. I think I told 3.5 people that I was applying for it. Truth be told I have never wanted to do anything so badly in my life so I had to keep quiet because I was scared I would curse my chances in getting selected. I am so bad at keeping quiet about things I am excited about...so F-ing bad at it... but my tight lips seemed to pay off. The event doesn't take place until January which is miles away. I have an idea of what I will do...but I kind of enjoy this Tight-Lipped Barnstaple thing I got going. High Five to Me!

2 comments:

Michael Curtis said...

Two handed High Five.

Very cool venue to show your work. I cant wait to see your submission come to life. Congrats!

Betty Bishop said...

I am NOT surprised! Good luck.