Monday 10 May 2010

That's BS (and V)


I'm finding it super hard to blog at the moment and I keep forgetting to take my camera with me so I miss photographing nice things I also don't have much chat at the moment. I always thought when I ran out of things to say I would talk about my favourite 2 cleaning products. Nothing neat-o to say...except...I am a firm believer in Baking Soda and Vinegar. They are a cleaning match made in heaven. I love to clean the house with these 2. I have used them religiously for the past 3 years and I gotta say it makes me feel slightly euphoric to not use chemical cleaners anymore. They are the only things I keep under the sink, I can confidently say I don't have a creepy bald man living under there anymore...can you?

Here is a great recipe if you have a little clog in your sink (It's truly magical)

MAGIC SINK DE-CLOGGER ELIXIR
Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a saucepan
Add 1 cup Vinegar and 1 cup Baking Soda
Slowly pour liquid down clogged drain then flush with hot water
Depending on how bad the clog is this may need to be repeated once or twice
(also use large saucepan because the BS & V like to bubble up)




No comments: