Thursday 12 August 2010

Guys...this is the MOST CAREFREE moment of our lives.

It's only taken 2 months to get organized....but that's just me, the poke-iest slow poke I know. Anyways, our trip down to Tennessee for Bonnaroo was AMAZING! It was a total whirlwind and now looking back on it I feel like it was some kind of sweaty dream. It was hot and humid and when I got home I've never wanted a shower so badly in my life. Next year we are doing it again. Here are some picture-roo's of our time at Bonnaroo.



I just realised there aren't any photo's of the bands we saw. The reason for this is we were too busy dancing most of the time. And for those of you wondering about Kris Kristofferson...let me just tell you something, HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEXY and BEAUTIFUL. He could be 95 and he'd still do it for me. mmmmmmmmmmmmmkristoffersonmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: