Tuesday 15 June 2010

Girls Gone Wild: Health and Safety

I have been looking for safety goggles that do up in the middle for about 2.5 years (because I have a strange desire to become a wood shop teacher from 1973) anyways I can't find them anywhere so I've finally admitted defeat. A few weeks ago however, I found these awesome thick rimmed nerd safety glasses in a drawer up at the farm. I instantly fell in love and they now live on my face. For a few years Alison and I have been putting on thick rimmed glasses and taking photo's of ourselves with our shirts buttoned up to our chins looking very sweet and naive. We call ourselves Girls Gone Wild and needless to say these have become my Girls Gone Wild Safety Glasses. I gotta say....I kind of have a face crush on myself when I am wearing them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

simmer!!!!

Unknown said...

cool!

Unknown said...

It looks cool on you! It's cool that you can mix perfectly fashion and safety gears! My brother also loves doing wood crafts like furniture or anything that he could possibly thing of doing on a piece of wood. He always wears Titmus prescription safety glasses to protect his eyes. You see our eyes are the most sensitive part of our body because it is naked, I mean no skin or hair to protect them.

So, safety first before going to action! Always wear prescription protective eyewear whenever you do your woody thingy art crafts! Good luck!