Tuesday 23 June 2009

M-m-m-m-m-moving

hallo gorgeous, pucker up!

Hazzy and I have finally decided where we are moving to. It's most exciting because it's on the sea. Eeeeeee! I suppose that what ultimately made the decision for us was finding an affordable woodshop and we seem to have done that. But I keep pinching myself because it seems to good to be true. I still need to sign some pieces of paper and blah blah blah boring stuff...but it looks like Lost Nation is finally going to be moving into a proper woodshop.

2 comments:

hanmade said...

You must be really exciting about setting up somewhere new! It looks lovely wherever you are headed. Me and the hubby moved 6mths ago across the country! pretty scary at first but nice to have a change. Good luck to you!

Lost Nation said...

We are soo excited. I'm obsessed with this place. It's a very welcome change. Thanks for the good luck wishes.