Sunday 7 June 2009

I'll send you a postcard...


Well I've just waved goodbye to my sister. Her and Hazzy are going to catch the train up to London. Which just leaves me and Alan. I just had a mini holiday with her and it was so nice. I'm kind of at a loss of what to do now and she's only been gone 20 minutes.



In 3 weeks we are moving away from Knowstone and going down to Totnes. A move that makes me feel so sad but I know that it's for the best. We live in a place that is far too rural and impossible to get anywhere. As I write this though, 30 sheep just ran past my window being tranferred to a new field, that's the stuff I'm going to miss most. But...I need a bigger woodshop! so we need to find reshuffle how we spend our money, because currently spending £200 a month on petrol is bordering on ridiculous.



So I'm going to start packing up this little old cottage, I'm going to try and be as organized as possible but I know that inevitably things are going to get shoved into a box and when I unpack I won't be able to find the kettle until well into 2011.

No comments: